Manager, Group Hospitality & Operations
Coral Princess Cruises
Coral Princess Cruises is recognised as a pioneer in expedition cruising in Australasia, with a 30 year history of operational excellence. Last year, Coral Princess Cruises served over 5,000 customers across its fleet of 3 custom-designed small ships operating in the Great Barrier Reef, the Kimberley, Papua New Guinea, West Papua and the South Pacific. Our ships are well known for their professional service from a largely Australian and NZ crew, high quality cuisine using Australian ingredients, and itineraries featuring expert guided shore adventures.
As the company embarks on a new phase of growth, it now seeks an ambitious, detail orientated professional who wishes to step out of a pure hospitality service role, take on broader management responsibilities and help cement Coral Princess' reputation as Australia's premier boutique expedition ship operator.
- Responsibility for the pre-cruise and on-board customer experience across our 3 ships
- Designing and monitoring food and beverage service, and other hospitality amenities
- Helping in new itinerary planning
- Working with Senior Pursers to train service staff
- Sourcing and implementing innovative new service programmes
- Participating more broadly in company-wide business planning activities
- At least 7 years of professional experience in luxury hospitality; marine experience preferred but not required
- At least 4 years' experience leading service teams of at least 30 staff
- Some experience working in Asia preferred
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to handle challenges of managing multiple marine environments
- Good business judgment